Skip to content
- 1/2 cup PURE oil
- 1/2 cup honey/maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup sliced almonds/ preferred kind of nuts or seeds
- 1 cup raisins/other dried, chopped fruit
- Optional add-ins like choc chips
- Whisk together the oil, honey, cinnamon, and salt. Add the oats and almonds and stir
- Spread the granola out evenly on the prepared baking sheet. Bake for 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through.
- Remove from the oven. Let cool until the granola reaches room temperature. Then stir in the dried fruit and/or any other optional add-ins
- Store in an airtight container.