How To Talk To Your Child About Sex
From the session: Sexual Mastery Skills You Should Teach Your Child (With Cynthia Egbuleze)
Knowledge is a powerful deterrent to childhood sexual abuse – especially with young children who are targeted due to their innocence & ignorance in this area.
Here are 6 ways you can talk to your child about sex.
- Talk about body parts early
- Teach them that their body parts are private
- Tell your children that body secrets are not okay
- Teach your children body boundaries
- Tell your children that no one should take pictures of their private part or show them pictures of private parts
- Teach your children how to get out of scary or uncomfortable situations