Freedom Project Tribe Academy Limited is in partnership with 5 international companies. Our services includes Business Academy and mentorship program, capacity building, real estate investment opportunities, Traveling and lifestyle, financial services, grants for entrepreneur, Digital asset opportunities, business connection and job creation.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Content Writer
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating copy and contents that will be used across the brand’s platforms, internally and external.
- Managing the digital marketing growth of the brand.
- Working closely with the Art director as a creative team to curate brand concepts.
- Generating content calendar for social media use.
- Creating email marketing contents.
- Optimizing the website content for SEO.
- Developing contents that will be used across the brand owned and 3rd party blogs.
- Any other task as advised by the Head, Brand Management and Communications.
- Should possess a minimum educational qualification of a 2:2 Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in related fields.
- A Post graduate Degree and/or professional certification(s) in related fields will be of added advantage.
- Three (3) to Five (5) years experience of copywriting / content development and digital marketing in a reputable organisation.
- Impeccable eye for detail and command of the English language.
- Working knowledge of SEO and other digital collaterals.
- Strong ideation skills preferably gained from agency background.
- Ability to use WordPress.
- Working knowledge of Google Adword and Analytics.
- Meticulous and well driven.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proactive and responsive in a fast-moving & dynamic environment.
- Strong Stakeholder management skills.
Application Closing Date
9th October, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.