HRLeverage Africa – Our clients in various sectors are recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the following positions below:
1. Job Title: IT Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Desktop Support-Installation, Configuration, troubleshooting, It help-desk, remote support etc.
- Good in communication (verbal & written), interpersonal, technical support
- Drivers Installation & configuration
- Configuration & troubleshooting MS- outlook, G suite Azure
- Installation OS – Window-10, Mac, win server 2019, and knowledge for a website designed
- Troubleshooting (MS Office, Antivirus, Outlook, Office365) Printer Desktop, Laptop Ect,
- Installation &troubleshooting of operating system
- Remote Support-Desktop and Remote Assistance
- CCTV IPBX, Ip phone.
- B.Sc Degree with 3 – 7 years relevant work experience.
- Should have experience in Desktop Support or Computer hardware & Networking.
Application Closing Date
29th September, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
2. Job Title: Digital Marketing Executive
Industry: Real Estate
- Our client is currently in need of a Digital marketing Executive to plan, execute and optimize the company’s online marketing efforts.
- Assist the team in the development of the overall digital marketing strategy
- Implement digital marketing activities across a broad range of digital marketing channels (SEO, SEM, Social Media, Email, Mobile, Display)
- Manage and maintain the company’s owned media including websites, mobile apps, and email/CRM software
- Manage the creation of relevant and engaging digital content for publishing onto various digital platforms
- Manage social media marketing campaigns
- Manage digital advertising campaigns (SEM, Display, Social, Programmatic)
- Manage SEO campaigns
- Set up conversion, pixel, and event tracking on the website and across various digital platforms
- Conduct research on market trends, brand’s audiences and competitors, and end-to-end consumer journey to drive engagements and conversions
- Analyze digital marketing analytics reports and share insights with the team to develop optimization plans
- Stay abreast of emerging digital tools and platforms, digital marketing trends, new technologies, and share insights with the rest of the team
- B.Sc/BA in marketing or relevant field.
- Proven experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing concepts and best practices.
- Experience with B2C social media, Google Adwords and email campaigns and SEO/SEM.
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, NetInsight, WebTrends etc.).
- Skills and experience in creative content writing.
- Analytical mindset and critical thinking.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Application Closing Date
Job Title: Transport / Logistic Manager
The ideal candidate will be responsible for:
- Responsible for managing the overall dispatching, routing, and tracking of transportation vehicles.
- Planning and supervising the shipments from production to the end-user
- Schedule daily and weekly routes
- Tracking orders using functional systems (e.g. barcodes and tracking software)
- Coordinating with Warehouse Workers to ensure proper storage and distribution of products
- Monitoring and report on transportation costs
- Ensuring shipping documents are properly filed
- Reporting maintenance and repair needs for transportation vehicles and equipment
- Researching and suggest cost-effective shipping methods
- Conducting regular safety audits on equipment
- Organizing training sessions for employees (e.g. proper use of machines and handling of hazardous material)
- Keeping organized records of vehicles, schedules and completed orders
- Stay up-to-date with safety regulations
- Collaborating with staff members to formulate and implement transportation-related procedures as well as company revenue goals and customer service objectives.
- Arranging repairs and routine maintenance of transportation vehicles.
- Ensure Compliance with transportation-related policies, as well as safety rules, union contracts, and government regulations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Logistics, Business Management, Engineering, or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a transportation manager in a similar industry.
- Solid knowledge of the transportation industry and logistics.
- Experience working with union contracts and transportation-related government regulations.
- Critical thinking skills and knowledge of analytics.
- Experience working with transport management systems and warehouse management software.
- Ability to work well with team members and navigate stressful situations.
- Excellent leadership skills.
- Good conflict resolution skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the job title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.