Looking for ways to monetize your cooking or baking skill as a mom, check out these ways:
- Run a Cooking/Baking or Nutrition Blog/website. Charge people to make recipe videos for their brand, a lot of food brands are looking for this. You can start with a token.
- Cooking/Baking or Nutrition social media page: facebook, Instagram. Once you start this, start targeting products of large brands in your blogging. When your community grows, you charge for ads, recipes and ambassadorship.
- Because there are a lot of food bloggers you might want to think of a niche for yourself e.g. No seasoning cube cooking, children recipes, intercontinental, weight loss etc.
- Cooking/Baking or Nutrition Youtube Channel. More views on youtube means money
- Food podcasting, not so many people are doing it in Nigeria.
- Specialty Food/Nutrition eCommerce Store
- Create Cooking, Baking or Nutrition Courses (Online Tutorials). Start an Online Cooking School
- Create and sell digital printable such as meal plans, meal prep list etc.
- Create a free enclosed food blogging community (e.g on telegram), you share recipes, hacks, your channel’s contents and community members’ contribution. Monetize it by holding monthly classes and also posting ads
- Create a channel, video blog, social media page etc to review food from different countries, tribes, restaurants etc. based on your experience
- Create a Subscription community for food hacks & recipes, charge a token for membership or ads
- Catering Business (you can specialize)
- Organize Dinner & Cocktail Parties
- Make cake, BBQ or small chops for events or sell online
- Run a Snack Stall
- Meal Delivery Service (to offices etc.)
- Create Gift Baskets
- Start a food truck
- Start Mobile juice/smoothie bar
- Run in-home or Group Cooking Classes from your Home
Found this useful? Share with a mum that’s into Cooking & Baking