Skip to content
- 1 cup mashed sweet potato
- 2 cups oat flour
- 1/2 cup coconut oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup maple syrup /dates paste
- 1 tsp vanilla (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350F and line a muffin tin with liners and non-stick spray.
- In a small bowl, mix oat flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl, whisk mashed sweet potato, coconut oil, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla until well combined.
- Add dry ingredients to wet and stir until combined.
- Pour into muffin tin and bake for about 22 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.
For more recipes and ideas: CLICK HERE