Damilola Anifowoshe is a wife, mum and a business Development executive with over 10 years experience.
She has worked and lived in several countries. Her recent relocation inspired her to start an IG page called @naijamumsabroad to create a community for Nigerian mums abroad and share the realities of moving and living life abroad with young kids.
Here is her session with us:
Q & A
- Talking about expectations, which ones humbled you?
- How did you adapt to their food and do you still do a lot of Nigerian foods, how do you source?
- How do you do childcare?
- How is work environment like in terms of the ambience & pay?
- What are the first set of things you should purchase when you get to the country. Like for example for me a car is an essential need! What else?
- What about moving as a single parent?
- What are the top things to put into consideration when picking a country to move to?